The Cuppa Cakery offers a bespoke service for wedding cakes to make sure each wedding cake is individual to reflect the personality and style of the couple involved, as well as the look and feel of the wedding.
With all couples, a consultation is offered to go through the design of the wedding cake and flavours, as well as any ideas. In the consultation, the wedding venue, style, colours, and themes are all discussed to help Tanya create the perfect wedding cake for you!
There are so many possibilities for a wedding cake! You could have a classic sugar paste finish dressed in handcrafted sugar flowers or beautiful piped detail. Another popular choice is a buttercream finish that can be dressed in sugar flowers or fresh flowers. Of course, there is also the naked or semi-naked cake which is becoming a firm favourite for many couples too.
However, as well as the wedding cake looking amazing it also needs to taste good which is why The Cuppa Cakery use the best ingredients available.
Sweet treats as wedding favours have always been a tradition. That is why The Cuppa Cakery offers a bespoke service to create unique wedding favours that can double up as place settings in the form of Sugar Cookies, Macarons, and Cupcakes.
Customised sugar cookies are also a lovely gift for your younger wedding guests and can be designed to add a fun element to their experience of your big day.
Here is a selection of our most popular wedding cake flavours to help with ideas:
1. Victoria sponge cake - A Vanilla bean sponge with a delicious vanilla bean buttercream and a flavoursome raspberry compote.
2. Lemon cake - A mouth-watering lemon sponge with zingy lemon buttercream and lemon curd.
3. Chocolate and Salted Caramel cake - A rich and delicious chocolate mud cake with a caramel sauce and sumptuous chocolate buttercream.
4. Red Velvet cake - A deliciously light sponge with flavours of chocolate and vanilla and a cream cheese icing.
5. Carrot cake - A carrot sponge packed with carrots, cinnamon and ginger teamed with a cream cheese icing.
6. Blueberry White Chocolate cake - A blueberry and white chocolate sponge paired perfectly with a Maple syrup Pecan buttercream.
7. Orange and Pistachio cake - A delicious orange and pistachio sponge with an orange syrup, crushed pistachios and an orange buttercream.
8. Traditional Fruit cake - A rich fruit cake infused with spiced rum and brandy.
Tanya is also happy to create bespoke flavours for any of her couples, so please ask if there is something you would like.
Wedding Macaron Towers
Macaron Towers are a wonderful alternative to the traditional wedding cake or a beautiful addition to your cake table. The towers can be dressed in fresh flowers to tie in with your day. The Cuppa Cakery macarons are made using the French method with ground almonds and filled with a white chocolate ganache. They can also be customised with additional flavours as well as coloured to suit your big day.