Consultation - Cake Ideas to Consider
Here at The Cuppa Cakery, we recognise that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. We, therefore, like to make sure the experience of choosing, designing and eating a wedding cake is just as special, and as stress-free as possible.
We like to arrange consultations with all our Couples, whether this is in person or via email. It is important for Tanya to get to know her Couples so she can design a cake that truly fits them and their wedding.
During a consultation, we will go through your thoughts, ideas and taste some delicious samples. So, please come ready to have a good chat and with ideas to share. Also, please bear in mind that whilst we cannot copy another cake, we can take inspiration to design the perfect cake for you.
Here are some questions to consider that we can also talk through when we meet:
1. Do you have a theme or a style for your wedding?
2. Is there a colour you would like the cake to be?
3. How many guests would you like the cake to serve?
4. Have you thought about what you like to top the cake? Fresh floral arrangement to match the bouquet, wedding jewellery or sugarcraft?
5. Have you thought about any flavours you would like the cake to be and if so, what are these?
6. Do yourselves or the guests have any dietary requirements we need to be made aware of?
7. Will you need to hire a stand?
8. Will you need the cake to be delivered to the venue and set up?
9. Would you like the top tier to be kept for the first wedding anniversary or christening?